




On our way to the ward campout we went just east of Christopher Creek to hike the Gordon Creek Trail. Now, when I found this trail on the internet I thought it was a well-marked, well-used trail. I should've known when the first direction was "Stop at the light pole just past a small turn-out." We had to go through a couple of gates and make up our own trail along the way, but it was a beautiful trip. At the end you are rewarded with small double waterfalls. The second waterfall (which I for some reason didn't take a picture of) empties into a pool of water about eight feet deep. You could go swimming - if the water wasn't about twenty degrees! We did take off our shoes and socks and sit and put our feet in the water.
3 comments:
We need to go camping with the families this summer! We sure miss you guys....
Would LOVE that. Let's pick a date!
Looks like fun! I'm glad you have updated! Count me in on the campout . . .
Post a Comment